How to Order Windsor Chairs and 18th Century Reproduction Furniture
Three Easy Steps to Bring a Martin's Chair Heirloom Home
1.Place your order by:
- Clicking on our On-Line Catalog.
- Choosing your product category, individual product and characteristics (like wood species and desired finish).
- Checking Out. You may open a Martin's Chair Account, or check out as a Guest.
2.When we receive your order, we will contact you by telephone to:
- Verify your order.
- Discuss shipping arrangements (by Martin's Chair truck, common carrier, or personal pick-up at our factory).
- Establish an estimated delivery date.
- Provide you with a price, including shipping estimate and any applicable state sales taxes.
- Determine payment terms. We require a 50% deposit on all orders, with the balance due just prior to shipping. Martin's Chair accepts all major credit cards, personal check or cash. All prices are FOB, New Holland, PA.
3. Martin's Chair will then email (or fax, or U.S. Postal at your direction) an order confirmation. Please read the confirmation carefully. We will final-process your order within 72 hours. About one week before completion date, we will contact you to confirm delivery terms and final payment.
Questions? Phone, fax or e-mail your Martin's Chair Customer Service Specialist:
Phone: 717-355-2177 /800-993-9452. Please call Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fax: (717) 355-2351
15-Year Satisfaction Guarantee
Martin's Chair, Inc. warrants to the original owners of its residential home furnishings that, during normal household use, its products will be free of defects in workmanship, materials and construction for a period of 15 years from date of purchase. Should a problem arise during the warranty period, Martin's Chair will, at its discretion, repair or replace defective merchandise.
If you find a problem with any of our products, please let us know immediately. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
Custom Orders: On orders for custom pieces, we require a non-refundable $100 design deposit to begin drawing for your approval. The deposit will be credited to your order. Please be aware that it may take 2-4 weeks longer than a standard piece to be ready for shipment. For custom pieces please call 717-355-2177.
Measurements: All Martin's Chair heirloom furnishings are made from natural materials that expand and contract with changes in temperatures and humidity. All posted measurements, therefore, are approximate.